Thank you for visiting the site www.tool-market.gr.
For any questions or information please call us on tel. 0030 211 012 2003 or send us a fax at 0030 211 012 2004 or by e-mail at email@example.com
Accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
We advise you to carefully read and understand the following terms which apply to the use of this online store before you enter and browse through it because the further use and navigate your website involves explicit and unconditional consent and agreement with them.
- The company reserves the right to modify or update these terms and conditions of transactions made via the e-shop , according to its needs. The company undertakes to inform users of any changes and any changes through the website of this online store.
- Company is committed to the quality , completeness and validity of the information given on the website www.tool-market.gr, both as to the exact details described as those supplied by the online shop , service , under subject to any technical or typographical errors that can not be predicted or occur unintentionally or crashes the website for reasons of force majeure .
- The Company shall not be liable to customer / users for any damages resulting from the execution or order them . The company reserves the delivery time of goods in cases of force majeure . The online store www.tool-market.gr no guarantee can be provided for the availability of products , but guarantees timely information to end consumers of their unavailability . The online store www.tool-market.gr provides the content ( eg information, names , images , etc. ), products and services available through the website " as is" .
- In any case, the online store of the company is not responsible for any legal or civil or / and penal nature nor for any damage ( direct, special or consequential which indicatively and not restrictively, alternatively or / and : loss of profits, data , lost profits , compensation , etc. ) from site visitors or third reason has to do with running or not and / or use of the site and / or failure to provide services and / or information available from this and / or any unauthorized paid products and / or services and / or information available through this .
- All site content , including pictures , graphics, photographs , drawings , texts, services and products are the intellectual property of the Company and protected by the relevant provisions of Greek law, European law and international symvaseon.Apagorefetai any copying, analog / digital recording and mechanical reproduction , distribution, transmission , downloading, processing , resale, create derivative works, or misleading the public about the real provider of the content of the website . Any reproduction , republication, uploading, posting , or transmission or any other use of the Content in any manner or means, for commercial or other purposes is permitted only with prior written permission of the Company or any other legitimate holder of those copyrights .
- The names, images, logos and trademarks represent your company and / or its online store www.tool-market.gr and / or third parties affiliated with them and their products or services are exclusive trademarks and trademarks company and / or and / or more third parties and are protected by Greek, European and international trademark laws , and industrial and intellectual property . In any event, occurrence , and report on their website www.tool-market.gr and the online store of the company should in no way be construed as a transfer or license or right to use them .
- Users of the site www.tool-market.gr agree not to use the electronic shop of the company to send, post , send by e-mail or otherwise transmit any Content that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous , defamatory , vulgar infringes any patent, trademark , copyright or other proprietary rights of others, contains software viruses or any other computer code , files or programs designed to interrupt , damage, destroy or operation of any equipment or software hardware, intentionally or unintentionally contravenes existing Greek and EU legislation and its provisions may impede third parties in any way and any content used to collect or store personal data about other users .