CarPro Spotless Water Spot Remover is a specially formulated chemical cleaner that dissolves the pesky mineral deposits that create water spots on paint, glass, and wheels. Formulated using a special blend of gentle acids and other active ingredients, CarPro Spotless Water Spot Remover eliminates the need for abrasive polishes and compounds for topical water spot removal. CarPro Spotless Water Spot Remover only takes minutes to apply!
- Advanced balanced-acid formula safely dissolves hard-water deposited mineral residues before etching can occur.
- Developed to quickly remove damaging water spots on both single-stage and clear-coated paint finishes.
- Excellent for use on glass
- Safe on chrome, stainless steel, plastic, and rubber trim
- Compatible and safe for use on all CQuartz Nano-Coatings.
Detailed Application Instructions:
First, wash and dry the vehicle to remove any surface grime or contaminants that could interfere with the performance of Spotless. Ensure that the vehicle is parked in the shade, and that the surface to be treated is cool to the touch. Start by shaking the bottle to integrate the active ingredients before spraying Spotless directly onto the surface, and working the product in thoroughly one panel at a time with a CarPro Applicator Sponge. Immediately wipe off the remaining product residue with a soft Microfiber Towel, and rinse the surface thoroughly to neutralize the solution. Dry and inspect the surface, and repeat if any mineral deposits remain. If etching has occurred, polish the surface with CarPro Reflect for painted finishes, or CeriGlass for glass before applying either Reload or Hydro2 for protection against future damage.
*Apply Spotless in a well-ventilated area, and wear chemical-resistant gloves and eye protection to avoid possible skin and eye irritation.
- Acidic solution - wear disposable gloves while working to avoid possible skin irritation.
- Test in an inconspicuous place before using elsewhere
- Do Not Ingest
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not spray in eyes - Wear eye protection to be safe
- May affect windscreen/window coatings and traditional sealants and waxes